Welcome! You’ve probably been searching for help for some time because you aren’t sure how long you can go on like this.
You’ve come to the right place. We are here. We see you. We can help!
Maybe everyone told you how hard it would be to take care of a baby, but did anyone warn you how (nearly) impossible it would be to take care of the baby with NO SLEEP?
You’ve read all the baby books... you’ve sought advice from all your mommy friends... and you’ve read all the blogs at 3am. But none of it is specific to YOUR baby. And none of it is working.
I'm sure you've asked yourself some or all of these questions:
• How am I supposed to be a good parent when I haven't slept?
• How am I supposed to concentrate at work when my baby kept me up all night?
• How am I supposed to have energy to play with my baby during the day if I’m awake all night?
• Is my baby supposed to wake this often at night?
• Will my marriage survive this stress?
• How do people DO this?
• Will it ever get any better?
It CAN get better, and we can help!
You are not alone.
Did you know we help parents just like you all the time?
Did you know that a world exists where you and your bed are no longer strangers?
Where you put your baby to bed at the same time every night knowing they will sleep through until morning?
Where you wake up refreshed and excited to start the day with your smiling babe?
Where you and your partner have the time, energy, and peace of mind to go on dates again?